Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Not An Obligation

HELLO ALL. ;)

I can't believe for a short moment I actually wish I were a boy... (More about it below)

I rejected my friend to hit Dbl O hours ago and stayed home to be daddy's girl sitting in front of my almost-dying lappy to blog and watch my mtvs. Why? Because I dread my mom's chants and nags. It's a killer to listen to it, ALL THE TIME. So, ample time to spare for the whole day, I hit the kitchen to bake instead. Butter muffins, my all time fav.

Looks tasty isn't it?

I'm not exactly that kind of girl who loves to bake. Just craving for it and thank god, the simple 3 steps of baking really satisfy my craving. Oh well~

Oh yea, before I totally forget about it, here are the photos taken previously. Had a mini graduation celebration @ Dbl O last friday, together w kenny, raj, shengkang, erica, huiping and a few more party people. It was totally fun and crazy. Love it.

:)

Hmm. I can't get anymore bored during this year's CNY. I just love the gathering w relatives, gambling and clubbing. Nothing else. I don't look forward to it at all anymore like how I used to be. Good or bad? P/s CNY photos soon :)

So, back to the main thing I wana say.

For a moment, I wish I were a boy. Why? Because if I were a boy, I don't have to worry so much for my next phase of life, for now at least. Then again, impossible. Ah sigh. I'm figuring out what to do w my next phase of life. But people around me ain't helping at all, w their never-ending nags. I just don't understand what's wrong w them. It's not that I don't want to heed their advices or want to ignore them. It's like I need time to think about what I want to do and what kind of path I want to take. It's not even a week after graduation. What do you expect from me? I can't be getting a full time job straight away right now isn't it? Maybe to all of you earning those buck is crucial now. But hey, it's not even a week after graduation. Bear this in mind. It's not about the fun and entertainments I'm concerned about. I just need the tiny bit of time to get used to the working society and figure out what kind of jobs I want to go for because that job it's gonna last me at least a few years from now. We ain't talking about few months kind of thing anymore. So, don't you think it's important that I get what I want figured out before I look for it? You may think I'm childish, I'm good-for-nothing. But hey, be in my shoes and think. It's not easy for me to plan my own future at this crucial point of time alone w no help and support at all. Yes I do have people around me but what they are telling me seems to be a benefit to themselves more than to me. It's always easy to say. Who doesn't know words are free. But look, it's not easy to do it alright. It's really frustrating and exhausting. Whatever it is, I'm just gonna do whatever I think it's right, whether you like it or not. My life isn't an obligation. I'm not gonna do anything just to fulfil the obligation.

You may think I'm naive or whatsoever, I don't care. I just know that I don't want to be dragging my feet to work everyday and hoping time to pass fast. It's meaningless. Well, at the end of the day, most of you won't understand anyway. So enough said. That's it.

FuckMyLife.

No comments:

Post a Comment