Monday, February 1, 2010

First day of Feb.

Morning greetings sweeties.

It's Monday once again and still counting down. I've got to admit that time really flies. It's February alr. Gosh. Yes, FEB-RUA-RY! Cheers for me. I'm ending my fyp session on the 19th, which means it's in 2 weeks time! The strong smell of freedom and countless of ladies nights make me wana go ohh-laa-laa. (oops)

Anyway, work last Saturday was hell tiring. My legs felt so painful, it's as thou I wore a 10-inch heels when I just wore flat to work. Working as a surveyor is sure a tough one. Countless of unfriendly passerbys made me went gaga that day. Out of desperation, I randomly picked a few friends' contact and filled up the form. (sorry sweeties if you all receieve calls) Met a few familiar faces that day at suntec too, some were unfriendly. :/

Not even 12PM now, my eyes are half closing... Nap-in-the-lab!

p/s Why is it that some guys are so petty? hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment