Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Change

Greetings all. (:

A change of blog host. Bored of the mundane settings and templates of wordpress. Blogspot has more interesting and nice templates. Me likey and on top of that, I'm able to earn money thru ads. So why not. (:

Lazy Wednesday today. I totally don't feel like doing anything today. Spent the entire morning of mine looking thru ebay trying my luck to search for pretty wallets. I want and need a pretty wallet! Hope I win the pretty agnes b wallet that I've bid online! Oh, I've got my pink bb cover from ebay at a dirt cheap price. Totally lovin' it but I'm v sure I won't be using it for long cos' IT'S PINK! I'm so not the girly kind. Just got it match my theme.

Weekends are coming! So can't wait! ;)

Hitting the hay in 5 minutes time. More tmr, good night sweeties.

No comments:

Post a Comment