Thursday, January 28, 2010

I believe I can do it, no matter what.

Throw away all the hatred,
Throw away all the sadness,
Throw away all the unhappiness,
Throw away all the bad memories.

All these while, it had drained me out completely.
A new beginning starts immediately after graduation.

No more holding on to the past.
No more dwelling on it.
Time flies, it's time to move on.
It's time to work towards my dreams.
It's time to think of my future & fight for it.

No matter how much pain and tough it is,
I will still endure and go through it.

No matter how much life sucks at times,
I will still hang on tight and never fall.

Because, be it good or bad,
Everything happens for a reason.

It's just part and parcel of life,
that will allow us to grow even stronger.

Emotional? No.
Just plain strong and positive.

That's just me.

(: Good Night Sweeties.

No comments:

Post a Comment