Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fantastico BFF(s) meet-up!

I gotta feeling, ooh ohh, that my bb is gonna die on me pretty soon. :( This is bad, v bad. My less-than-two-months-old phone hangs on me recently till I feel like throwing it on the floor and sees it rebounces then shuts down. (okay just imagination) Irritating to the max can. & my alarm doesn't ring at all. Omg what's wrong? I don't want to send you back to america you know, hot pink baby! ;( Anyway, my hot pink baby is really sexy!

Dinner at clake quay w girls♥ just now. Bak Kut Teh for dinner was yums. Three hours of chilling at starbucks w just a cup of blended coffee was nice and cheap. HAHA I bet the staffs' there must be thinking 'woah these girls really made full use of that cup of blended coffee'. Htht was even fantastic. We talked about basically everything. Girls, guys, studies, life & whatever you name it. Awesome meet-up I must say. However, the temptation to hit the club was uber strong cos' you'll see tons of people all dressed up getting ready to party there! Aww, missing clubbing, for that moment. p/s: Next week yea, girls! :)

& I NEED A JOB NOW NOW NOW! (INTRO ME SOME PLS)

Off to wash up and continue w my korean drama! Nighty sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment